From Abulafia Random Generators
Everybody likes treasure. Treasure with cool descriptions is even better.
- ArcaneBooks - straight from the wizard's shelves: Universal Principles of Cryptology, by Paksmir, Evoker of the Unseen Bow
- Arcane Substance - Masonsflower Powder
- Armor - A brigandine shirt made of gleaming steel and oiled beige sharkskin
- AmmunitionThrown - Arrows, crossbow bolts, and thrown weapons like bolas and boomerangs
- Bows - A composite shortbow made of yew wood. The grip is wrapped in black suede. The bowstring is actually a fine chain made of normal brass. Accompanying the bow is a two-fingered archer's glove, made of brown leather.
- Brewnames - Walk into the nearest olde pubbe and order up a round of Cat's Magical Elixir
- ClothingFemale - A woman's mid-calf length frilly skirt made of charcoal tweed
- ClothingMale - A man's pair of breeches made of brilliant blue sackcloth
- CoinsWithFlavor - interesting coinage - 22 well-worn coins of ancient make cast in iron, worth about 23 silver pieces
- d20 Herbal Treasures - Stinging Ear: grants a -4 penalty to Profession skill checks for 1d10 round(s) when eaten.
- FantasyBooks - where you can find Volume for Illithid Etiquette, by Lord Archiroy Keldorvyr , originally written by Melica Arenwug
- Foodstuffs - Hungry? Roll up a ironwood keg of delightful tea
- Fourth Page - Artifacts - A collection of random artifact features, such as: Origin: Holy (They want it back.) | Power: Utility (You understand foreign languages.)
- HaftedWeapons - A shortspear with a haft of fir and a head made of steel. The haft is inlaid with 3 soapstones.
- HerbalProducts - Stuff made from various imaginary Herbs (see Herb Names), like Admixture of Huntersbulb and Dragon's Thorn
- Jewelry - silver set of bracers with the inscription "Extraordinary Order" written in Common. Much of the piece's value comes from the rarity of the style it is done in.
- Found in a crate
- Lances - A heavy lance made of cherry. The lance has a short streamer of vermilion satin.
- MonsterParts - Everything from carafe of yakfolk brains preserved in alcohol to leather sack of dire rat bones packed in sand
- MusicalInstruments instruments - A/An bassoon made of ash with a reed of teak and keys of Urdrukar.
and sheet music - A bloodstained madrigal titled "Beware the Blind Basilisk."
- Painting - A nude portrait of an unknown woman. She is reclining in the snow in a field and is facing the viewer.
- Pickpocket - If you nick a duffel from an unscrupulous woman of means, you may find that it contains several rough drafts of a suicide note.
- Scroll - Made from leather, this scroll is wrapped around a rod and smells of rotten flesh.
- Spellbooks - The cover is of electrum and pebbled brown camel leather.
- Substances - You might find a sample of spun wool or a small chest containing chunks of soapstone here
- StaffClub - A finely crafted greatclub made of bronzewood wood.
- SteampunkInventions -
- Useless items - Chess set carved to resemble gelatinous cubes and black puddings
- Swords - A magical longsword that has a blade of steel with a hilt wrapped in blue suede. The blade is decorated with an etched depiction. The pommel consists only of a lanyard ring. The quillions are unremarkable, but the crossbar is shaped like a scalloped seashell. The decorative elements of the sword are composed of steel. There is a scabbard of ankheg chitin with pebbled blue deer leather accents and gold trim. Although how it came to be here is unclear, this blade has a history of adventuring. Bercidan Famascir was a ferryman who hired on as a Scout with a journey into the Boreal Sinkhole of the Suitable Comet . After drinking a considerable amount of alcohol, he contracted a disease from cannibalism that caused their fingers to turn to nutritious custard that heals the maladies of others and perished in horrific pain. In all likelihood, this was the weapon associated with that incident.
- Weapon - a random weapon from any of the weapon tables here
- WeaponsOther - rusted pair of steel gauntlets.
- WhipChain - finely crafted whip made of green horse hide.
- XBows - A rusted light crossbow made of cypress, with the bow made of mulberry.