From Abulafia Random Generators
Everybody likes treasure. Treasure with cool descriptions is even better.
- ArcaneBooks - straight from the wizard's shelves: Hidden Concepts of Curse Magic
- Arcane Substance - Essence of Prosperity
- Armor - A suit of steel Scale Mail armor. The gauntlets is/are decorated with the maker's mark.
- AmmunitionThrown - Arrows, crossbow bolts, and thrown weapons like bolas and boomerangs
- Bows - A longbow made of osage wood. The grip is unwrapped, but smooth and comfortable from regular use. The bowstring is actually a fine chain made of normal gold.
- Brewnames - Walk into the nearest olde pubbe and order up a round of Giant Gouger
- ClothingFemale - A woman's corset made of black hemp and shiny brown leather
- ClothingMale - A man's pair of breeches made of checkered faded green and olive green tweed and gray cotton
- CoinsWithFlavor - interesting coinage - 12 well-worn coins of Dwarven make cast in iron, worth about 3 silver pieces
- d20 Herbal Treasures - Klaicle: grants a +1 bonus to Armor Class for 1d12 hour(s) when placed under the tongue.
- FantasyBooks - where you can find The Essays on Chillowham
- Foodstuffs - Hungry? Roll up a canteen of thick soup
- Fourth Page - Artifacts - A collection of random artifact features, such as: Origin: Otherworldly (It's bigger on the inside.) | Power: Enhancement (Your senses are heightened.)
- HaftedWeapons - A light pick (spiraling square coming to a point) with a haft of persimmon and a head made of steel. The haft has a brief engraving in the runes of a long-lost language.
- HerbalProducts - Stuff made from various imaginary Herbs (see Herb Names), like Peasant's Elany Stem Juice
- Jewelry - probably ornamental narwhal horn ornamental breastplate with the inscription "Ancient Shadow" written in an Unknown Tongue.
- Found in a crate
- Lances - A heavy lance made of birch and tipped with steel.
- MonsterParts - Everything from leather sack of powdered ankheg claw to carafe of aranea poison
- MusicalInstruments instruments - A beautiful accordian made pebbled brown snakeskin of with gold keys.
and sheet music - A torn three-part opera by Maranen.
- Painting - A painting of a woman with the comb of a rooster.
- Pickpocket - If you take a colorful tote from a discontented general, you may find that it contains a small bag of gold dust, a bag of almonds, and a dagger.
- Scroll - This wide scroll is wrapped around a rod and bears writing in an unknown script and a simple and short message.
- Substances - You might find a near-opaque clear beaker of lanolin or a keg of mineral oil here
- StaffClub - A neglected truncheon made of cherry wood.
- SteampunkInventions -
- Useless items - Clay helm
- Swords - A rust-flecked short sword that has a blade of steel with a hilt wrapped in shiny brown deer leather. The blade is decorated with runes in Dwarvish that convey the meaning "Shadow". A small rounded pommel provides balance. The quillions are larger than normal and each precisely matches the main hilt and pommel. The decorative elements of the sword are composed of silver. There is a scabbard of red-violet suede with steel accents.
- Weapon - a random weapon from any of the weapon tables here
- WeaponsOther - sinister sap made of oiled blue-violet deer leather.
- WhipChain - holy spiked chain made of Abyssal Bloodiron.
- XBows - A normal light crossbow made of cypress, with the bow made of red cedar. The stock has a depiction of the symbol of the Order of the Sun (a "spiky" radiant sun).