From Abulafia Random Generators
Everybody likes treasure. Treasure with cool descriptions is even better.
- ArcaneBooks - straight from the wizard's shelves: Historical Writings Concerning Diabolism
- Arcane Substance - Cream of Defeat
- Armor - A suit of Bone armor
- AmmunitionThrown - Arrows, crossbow bolts, and thrown weapons like bolas and boomerangs
- Bows - A longbow made of yew wood. The grip is wrapped in dull gray wyvern hide. The bowstring is made of pebbled brown sheepskin leather. Accompanying the bow is a quiver of pebbled black calfskin. It contains 32 alchemist\'s arrows (thunderstone) with shafts of teak wood painted olive and fletching of drab feathers.
- Brewnames - Walk into the nearest olde pubbe and order up a round of The Tongue-Whipping Hyena
- ClothingFemale - A woman's girdle made of white and gray plaid velvet
- ClothingMale - A man's shirt made of dull blue leather
- CoinsWithFlavor - interesting coinage - 14 well-worn bars of common make cast in brass, worth about 17 silver pieces
- d20 Herbal Treasures - Scrubear: grants a -4 penalty to Armor Class for 1d6 round(s) when placed in an open wound.
- FantasyBooks - where you can find The Life and Death of Tyith Ippakelmyr, by Dexnoch Taraszer
- Foodstuffs - Hungry? Roll up a earthenware pot of very strong coffee
- Fourth Page - Artifacts - A collection of random artifact features, such as: Origin: Natural (It requires sustenance.) | Power: Enhancement (You’re as agile as the wind.)
- HaftedWeapons - A normal warmace with a head shaped like a dragon's head. The entire weapon is made of steel. The haft is stained black.
- HerbalProducts - Stuff made from various imaginary Herbs (see Herb Names), like Paste of Chandlerscreeper, Waniper Thistle, Stingingleaf, and Bishop's Lungian
- Jewelry - Cold Iron pair of greaves decorated with concentric circles.
- Found in a crate
- Lances - A rusted heavy lance made of beech. The lance has been painted with spiraling black and green. This type of weapon was reserved for use only by Fieldmarshals of the 357th Berserker Platoon.
- MonsterParts - Everything from canvas sack of powdered merfolk bone meal to stoppered flask of griffon blood
- MusicalInstruments instruments - An old harp made of cypress with strings of steel with whale tooth inlay and tuning keys of steel.
and sheet music - A bygone chorus, a commission of Archduchess Ethelwald.
- Painting - A painting of a figure with the tail of a scorpion.
- Pickpocket - If you acquire an embellished satchel from a limping politician, you may find that it contains 7 platinum coins, a small velvet-lined box containing a single perfect Emerald, a ring with 2 large iron key(s), and a hand crossbow and 6 bolts.
- Scroll - Made from moldy parchment, this scroll is wrapped around twin spools and smells of aged spices including cinnamon and jasmine.
- Substances - You might find a block of beeswax wrapped in leather or a barrel of lanolin here
- StaffClub - A cudgel made of cherry wood. The staff has grips wrapped in dull navy leather.
- SteampunkInventions -
- Useless items - Small set of modular steps for a halfling, complete with wheels
- Swords - A razor-sharp diamond blade that has a blade of steel with a hilt wrapped in oiled grey leather. The pommel is in the shape of the head of a snarling orc. The quillions are shaped like eagle talons, each clutching a sphere. There is a scabbard of shocker lizard skin with otter fur trim.
- Weapon - a random weapon from any of the weapon tables here
- WeaponsOther - bloodstained 5-pointed shuriken made of steel.
- WhipChain - holy whip made of pebbled brown leather.
- XBows - A rust-flecked light crossbow made of birch, with the bow made of hickory. Accompanying the crossbow is a quiver of sheep fur with blue leather trim. It contains 34 crossbow bolts with shafts of ebony wood painted white and fletching of eggplant feathers